M321 15' Technical Rescue With Scene Commander Crane, Spotlight & Camera
Maintainer’s EH4520 electric/hydraulic crane operates from a 12-volt power source with no complex hydraulic or generator systems required
>Visit Scene Commander Page
> Download Scene Commander Brochure
- 15' all-aluminum body & subframe with a 10 year body warranty!
- Maintainer EH4520 crane, outriggers
- Will-Burt Scout Scene light on crane
- Pro-Vision VLI Series™ wireless night vision camera
- PSS - Pressurized Storage System in compartments
- Hansen roll-up doors & lighting
- Whelen LED warning & scene lighting
- Adjustable slide-out storage trays & transverse compartments
- DuaLock™ Drawer set
- 12,000# winch, Warn semi-hidden system
- Storage area on roof
- Multiplex electrical system, center cab console control
- Zico Quic-Ladder for roof access
- Backing camera
- SCBA bottle storage
- Poly backbaord storage
- Poly storage boxes
- Kussmaul battery charger and auto-eject
- The crane extends to 20' and has a lift capacity of 4,500 lbs. There is a significant range of motion with maneuvers from a 78-degree lift to 13-degree below-grade. The compact 10’ design (stored) allows a multitude of mounting options on the top of your rescue.
- As an option we added a 40,000 lumen LED Nightscan Scout rotating spot/flood light from Will-Burt to the crane tip. Used in combination with the crane extension, the rescue team can focus light right where they need it.
- This unit also features a Pro-Vision VLI Series™ wireless night vision camera with a 9” screen. Operators can use it effectively during day or night rescue operations.
> Drawings > Specs