For a LIMITED TIME ONLY, you may download a FREE copy of the John Riggins single, "Big Red Truck (A Firefighters Life)!" Click on the link below to download an mp3 version of the song.
SEE THE OFFICIAL VIDEO on our FDIC 2018 PAGE!
MORE DOWNLOAD Instructions
1) Click that button to start the transfer and you'll be prompted to either "save" or "open" the file. You'll want to select "save" and take note of the target location that your browser will save the file to.
2) Once the download starts, it's important that it finishes in its entirety before attempting to open it.
3) Locating files - Once the transfer is complete, you'll need to find the files that you've just downloaded. In Windows, most browsers will save files to the "downloads" folder which you can find inside "my documents." For Mac, the default destination is the desktop. If the files aren't in those default locations, you can find the target location from that dialogue box that was discussed in the first step.
4) ENJOY! Once everything is saved and extracted, you can use your MP3s in a variety of ways. REMEMBER, however, that the file may not be shared with others. Your friend can download their own free version while quantities last or or purchase the song via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Amazon, and more.
The mp3 can be burned to disc or synched with your favorite MP3 player.
- Drag a file or folder from the desktop to the iTunes window. If you add a folder, all the files it contains are added to your library.
- In iTunes, choose File > Add to Library or Add Folder to Library, locate a file or folder, then click Open
For GOOGLE PLAY instructions, click here.
For SPOTIFY instructions, click here.