- 15' all-aluminum body & subframe with a 10 year body warranty
- Maintainer EH4520 crane, outriggers
- Willburt Scout Scene light on crane
- Pro Vision VLI Series™ wireless night vision camera
- PSS - Pressurized Storage System in compartments
- Hansen roll-up doors
- Whelen LED warning & scene lighting
- Adjustable slide-out storage trays & transverse compartments
- 16,500# winch mounted in grille guard
- Power distribution quarters
- Boat storage area on roof
- Compartment for boat motor storage
- Multiplex electrical system, center cab console control
- Zico Quic-Ladder for roof access
- Back-up camera
- SCBA bottle storage
- Stokes basket storage
- Kussmaul battery charger and Auto-Eject
SCENE COMMANDER FEATURES:
- The crane extends to 20' and has a lift capacity of 4,500 lbs. There is a significant range of motion with maneuvers from a 78-degree lift to 13-degree below-grade. The compact 10’ design (stored) allows a multitude of mounting options on the top of your rescue.
- As an option you can add a 40,000 or 80,000 light head to the crane tip. Not all rescue missions will
require a crane, however almost all night time rescue missions need light. The rotation and elevation range of the crane tower creates a great benefit in being able to put the light exactly where you need it.
- And if that's not enough, you can add a camera! Based on the rotation and elevation capabilities of the crane tower you can get that close-up view you've been wanting. This feature can provide a closer look of the fire/rescue operation, surveillance for law enforcement, as a feed to the command center, for creating training video, and a multitude of other uses.